Perinatal SHORE Program
Get Care in the Perinatal Behavioral Health Clinic
In a mental health crisis, please call Aspire Health Alliance:
Our Perinatal Behavioral Health Program includes the SHORE Program, providing care for pregnant and postpartum women with substance use disorders (SUD). You must be at least 18 years old to participate in our SUD treatment program.
The SHORE Program provides in-office and virtual care for pregnant and postpartum women (up to 2 years) with substance use disorders, alcohol use disorder, and/or mental health concerns in a stigma-free environment.
Our goal is to help you make the best choices for you and your baby by providing the most up-to-date information about taking medication during pregnancy and/or breastfeeding. Using a holistic approach, we will support you and your family by coordinating care between our behavioral health services and your provider.
The perinatal behavioral health program is part of the Grayken Center for Treatment at South Shore Health. We see patients from Monday-Friday from 7:30 AM-4 PM. To schedule an appointment, please call 781-624-5065.
Conditions We Treat:
- Mood disorders (Bipolar, Depression)
- Opioid Use Disorder
- Alcohol Use Disorder
- Birth Trauma
Treatments We Offer:
- Medications for anxiety and mood disorders
- Medications for Opioid Use disorder such as Suboxone ® & Vivitrol ®
- Medications for Alcohol Use Disorder such as Vivitrol ®
Please note: We do not offer methadone treatment at South Shore Health. We do provide support and follow-up for these women.
As part of the SHORE Program, clients have access to wrap-around services with our Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC), Care Coordinator, Perinatal Care Coordinator, and Doula services provided by New World Doula Services.
- Short-term therapy and referrals
- Crisis intervention
- Assistance in connection to housing support
- Assistance with transportation
- Referrals to community supports
- Perinatal education and child development
Child Birth Education/Postpartum Classes
- Parenting classes
- Infant massage
- Doula support: childbirth education, postpartum classes, lactation support, and birth doula support
Recovery Group Therapy