Grayken Center for Treatment at South Shore Health
The Grayken Center for Treatment at South Shore Health is a collection of substance use disorder (SUD) and behavioral health services and initiatives. This program is supported by a generous gift from John and Eilene Grayken of Cohasset.
The Grayken Center for Treatment at South Shore Health will:
- Integrate behavioral health clinicians in South Shore Health ambulatory sites
- Establish a rapid care treatment location for people with SUD
- Launch a Mobile Integrated Health program which will include our Emergency Department and Emergency Medical Services working alongside local police and fire agencies
- Support our collaboration with Aspire Health Alliance (formerly South Shore Mental Health)
- Further our strong relationship with the Office Based Addiction Treatment (OBAT) program at Boston Medical Center (BMC)
Learn more about our efforts around substance use disorder and behavioral health below.