Individualized, Advanced, Compassionate Obstetric and Gynecologic Care for Patients of Every Age
South Shore Health offers comprehensive, technologically advanced, compassionate care for women at every stage of their lives. Our dedicated providers build lasting, supportive relationships with patients and our state-of-the-art facilities are enhanced by partnerships with the Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Brigham and Women's Cancer Center, and Children's Hospital.
South Shore Health offers a full range of gynecologic and obstetric services including genetic counseling, midwifery care, an OB-ED, a Level III NICU, minimally-invasive, laparoscopic, and robotic gynecologic surgery, and access to clinical trials for breast cancer and gynecologic cancer care.
From first periods to menopause and beyond - South Shore Health is honored to care for the women in our community.
Conditions we treat:
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding During Pregnancy
- High-risk pregnancy
- HPV, cervical growths, uterine polyps, ovarian cysts, and fibroids
Services we offer:
- Adolescent Gynecology
- Annual Exams and pap smears
- Birth control including LARC and permanent contraception
- Breast cancer exams and care
- Diagnostic testing and imaging including level I and II ultrasounds and hysteroscopy
- Emergency contraception
- Genetic testing
- Gynecologic cancer care
- Infertility screening
- Interventional radiology
- Maternal fetal medicine and prenatal care
- Midwifery care
- Minimally invasive and robotic gynecologic surgery