Get Care in Travel Health
Keeping You Healthy, No Matter Where Your Travels Take You
South Shore Health provides recommended vaccinations for international travelers, including updates on your routine immunizations, to ensure you’re protected against a wide variety of illnesses.
Our team also provides travel medications and health and safety advice to ensure you have a safe and healthy trip, whether you’re traveling for business or pleasure.
Our travel health services are offered at South Shore Medical Center in Kingston.
Common immunizations for international travelers include:
- Yellow Fever Vaccine*
- Typhoid Vaccine
- Hepatitis A Vaccine
- Meningococcal Vaccine
- Rabies Vaccine
- Japanese Encephalitis
*Approved center by Massachusetts Department of Public Health
Up-to-date information you'll receive includes:
- Destination country entrance requirements
- Necessary Malaria prevention
- Travel Safety Advisories from the U.S. State Department
- Locations and phone numbers of key resources in your destination country, including the U.S. Consulate, U.S. Embassy, etc.
- Destination food and water precautions
- Traveler’s diarrhea prevention and treatment information
- Your official immunization record