Giving Back Together
Third-party fundraisers are an important part of our community’s support to ensure world-class healthcare for our neighbors. Whether you have a personal connection to South Shore Health or you’re looking for a fun way to raise money and support a good cause, third-party fundraisers of all sizes drive our mission of Your Health. Our Passion. One Community.
We invite you to host a fundraiser to benefit any of the various service lines or programs at South Shore Health.
Third-party fundraiser event options are endless! As we continue to adapt to the unprecedented changes brought about with the COVID-19 pandemic, we encourage you to think outside the box for your fundraisers while staying safe and following local health guidelines. Here are some ideas of both virtual and in-person fundraisers:
- Organizing sports tournament
- Virtual fitness class
- Car wash
- Birthday or anniversary donations instead of gifts
- Virtual trivia night
- Bake sale
- Online gaming events
- Themed spirit days
Plan an event that will be fun and easy for you and those you want to participate to be involved!
How to Get Started
To start a Third-Party Fundraiser, see our different categories below and select the icon/category that best matches your fundraiser!
- On the new landing page, click the orange “Start Fundraising” button and complete the questions to start your own fundraising page through the JustGiving website.
- Customize and share your page to invite friends and family to support your fundraiser for South Shore Health.
- Once your page is set up, a member of our team will reach out to provide helpful tools such as our logo, sample solicitation text, fundraising tips and more!
Have questions? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions document below:
To discuss ideas before setting up a fundraising page or if you have any additional questions, contact Kaitlynn O'Leary, Events Specialist, at 781-624-8783 or KOLeary [at] southshorehealth.org.