Updates to South Shore Medical Center and Ambulatory Care Hours
Due to the effects of COVID-19, South Shore Health will temporarily close or readjust hours at several locations. These changes are effective Wednesday, April 15, 2020.
- South Shore Medical Center (SSMC) in Quincy will close temporarily.
- South Shore Neurospine will be relocated temporarily to 780 Main Street, Weymouth.
- Multi-specialty clinics in Podiatry and Physiatry at the Center for Orthopedics, Spine, and Sports Medicine will close temporarily.
- Podiatric Surgeons will move to the Center for Wound Healing.
- Physiatrists will continue providing services via telehealth.
- Rehab and Imaging services at Two Pond Park will remain open.
- South Shore Medical Center (SSMC) in Norwell will close one hour early at 8:00 PM. Phones, scheduling, and triage will remain open until 9:00 PM.
Patients with upcoming appointments scheduled at one of the affected locations have been contacted by their provider's team.
Patients with questions can always call 781-878-5200 or message their provider via South Shore MyChart.
The health of our patients is tremendously important to us, and we encourage patients to keep their upcoming appointments whenever possible.
For patients who don't want to visit to one of our practices in person, we ask that they consider rescheduling to a Virtual Visit instead; these telehealth visits allow patients to get the care they need without having to leave home.
We will provide updates on these locations and services as soon as circumstances permit. Thank you to for your understanding during this unprecedented situation.