Five Reasons to Like South Shore Health Foundation and Friends on Facebook
As a not-for-profit health care system, philanthropy touches every area of South Shore Health. Our donors, volunteers, and community members play a vital role in our mission of healing, caring and comforting for the people who live in Southeastern Massachusetts.
There are many ways you can get involved in helping to ensure that your family, friends and neighbors have access to the highest quality of care right here in our community. One of the ways is to “like” South Shore Health Foundation and Friends on Facebook.
Here are our top five reasons why you should “like” us on Facebook:
- See inspiring stories from grateful patients who overcame extraordinary challenges and want to recognize caregivers who made a positive and meaningful impact in their recovery.
- See photos that show what your donations support including new equipment, programs, support groups and community wellness programs.
- Be the first to know about sales and promotions at our charitable gift shops (proceeds benefit patients and their families).
- Learn and sign-up for a variety of fun events all year round—from our annual Walk for Hospice to our Moonlight and Miracles Gala and annual Croquet Tournament.
- Share your ideas directly with the South Shore Health Foundation and Friends team. Facebook is a great forum for our team to get your input and opinion quickly and we want to hear from you!
So what are you waiting for? Head over to our Facebook page now and like us. And please remember to share it with others. We appreciate your support and look forward to “seeing you” on social media.