Bariatric Info Sessions
The first step in your weight-loss surgery journey is to attend a bariatric seminar for information about surgical options, insurance coverage, diet and lifestyle changes, and much more. This comprehensive seminar will provide you with everything you will need in the weeks and months ahead as you begin your journey towards long-term health and weight loss.
We offer information sessions twice a month in Weymouth and Kingston from 6:00-7:30 pm at the following locations:
Brigham and Women's Surgical Associates
51 Performance Drive, Suite 300
Weymouth, MA 02189
Directions: Enter the complex at Entry 2. Take the elevators on your left up to the 3rd floor. Suite 300 will be on your right.
South Shore Medical Center (Kingston)
5 Tarkiln Rd
Kingston MA 02364
Directions: Route 3 to Exit 10, follow Route 3A South to the intersection of Route 53. Take a right at the light, then the first right behind CVS Pharmacy.
Register online using one of the links below or call 617-732-6960.
- January 9, 2019: South Shore Medical Center (Kingston)
- January 16, 2019: Brigham and Women’s Surgical Associates (Weymouth)
- January 23, 2019: Brigham and Women’s Surgical Associates (Weymouth)
- February 13, 2019: Brigham and Women’s Surgical Associates (Weymouth)
- February 27, 2019: Brigham and Women’s Surgical Associates (Weymouth)