The Women's Center of South Shore Medical Center Expands to Two New Locations
We’re pleased to announce that The Women’s Center of South Shore Medical Center has expanded to two new locations and welcomed eight new providers!
These locations and providers are formerly of South Shore Women’s Health, a local obstetrics and gynecology practice that recently closed its doors.
As of May 1, 2023:
- The Women’s Center opened new practices at former South Shore Women’s Health sites in Plymouth and Whitman.
- The following providers joined our team: Timothy Johnson, DO; Cynthia MacLachlan, CNP; Janelle Murphy, CNP; Kaitlin O’Connor, DO; Diane Rutan, CNP; Lindsay Ryan, CNP; Susan Scotti Smith, CNM; and Karen Toujouse, MD.
We’re thrilled to add these outstanding providers to our team and to expand our services into two local communities.
As we open our new Plymouth and Whitman practices, we will no longer offer OB/GYN services at South Shore Medical Center – Kingston.
Our Kingston OB/GYN providers will see their patients at other Women’s Center locations. We have notified all affected patients of the upcoming change in locations.
The Women’s Center now offers OB/GYN care at four locations:
- The Women’s Center – Plymouth: 118 Long Pond Road, Suite 200
- South Shore Medical Center- Quincy: 1495 Hancock Street
- The Women’s Center – Weymouth: 51 Performance Drive, Entry 2
- The Women’s Center – Whitman: 689 Bedford Street
All four locations will offer a full suite of OB/GYN services, including ultrasound and lab services.
The addition of these new providers and practices will increase access to care for current patients and allow The Women’s Center to continue to welcome new patients from across the South Shore.
We also look forward to welcoming current South Shore Women’s Health patients who will follow their providers to The Women’s Center and will make their transition as seamless as possible.
All Women’s Center providers, including the eight new providers, are currently accepting new patients, with access available at all four locations.
These exciting additions will fuel the growth of The Women’s Center and help ensure that women across the South Shore have access to the expert, compassionate care they deserve.
View all Women's Center providers and locations.