Run the 2023 Boston Marathon with Team South Shore Health
South Shore Health is recruiting runners to join its 2023 Boston Marathon® team! Now is the time to fill out your application and prepare to experience the 127th Boston Marathon on April 17, 2023!
South Shore Health is proud to be an official Partner of John Hancock in the Marathon Non-Profit Program. Thanks to this ongoing partnership, this is the 12th year South Shore Health has been awarded a limited number of bibs to field a Boston Marathon team. South Shore Health will also partner with the Marathon Coalition™ to provide a training program designed by a professional coach, customized to each individual runner’s needs and goals.
Additionally, Team South Shore Health runners will receive:
- Weekly training runs offered on the Marathon course
- Opportunities to learn and train with other runners participating in the Marathon
- Professional fundraising support including; tips and tools to reach your fundraising commitment
- Pre- and post-race amenities
Team South Shore Health runners can chose to fundraise for behavioral health or cancer care services and programs. Runners earmark their fundraising in support of one of the following programs/services:
- Supporting the implementation of behavioral health and substance use disorder services and initiatives within the Grayken Center for Treatment at South Shore Health.
- Cancer care at the Dana-Farber Brigham Cancer Center in clinical affiliation with South Shore Hospital.
If you are interested in applying to join Team South Shore Health and running the 2023 Boston Marathon, visit www.southshorehealth.org/BostonMarathon or contact Erin Labbe at 781-624-8038 or ELabbe [at] southshorehealth.org () for more information.