The South Shore Health Foundation is proud to be an official partner of John Hancock in the Marathon Non-Profit Program for the 2020 Boston Marathon. Over the last eight years, our Boston Marathon team has raised more than $1 million for care in our community.
Exciting news! Team South Shore Health runners will have the opportunity to fundraise for either behavioral health or cancer care services and programs at South Shore Health for the 2020 Boston Marathon.
Each year, more than 1,000 new patients seek care at the Dana-Farber/Brigham and Women’s Cancer Center in clinical affiliation with South Shore Hospital. Funds raised by our team supports those patients.
The Grayken Center for Treatment at South Shore Health is a collection of substance use disorder (SUD) and behavioral health services and initiatives created to address the many needs of the communities we serve.
Are you a qualified B.A.A. athlete? We would love for you to join Team SSH! Complete the application below and you get all the perks that come with being a charity racer on our team.
- Guaranteed race entry
- Team SSH race singlet
- An individualized training program designed by professional coaches from the Marathon Coalition
- Weekly training runs every Saturday on the Marathon course
- Fundraising tips and tools, including a personal fundraising web page
- Transportation from South Shore Hospital to Hopkinton on race day
- A place to stay before the race
- Pre-race and post-race amenities
Interested in running the 2020 Boston Marathon as a charity runner and fundraising for Team SSH? Complete the application below.
South Shore Health is proud to be an official partner of John Hancock in the Marathon Non-Profit Program.