South Shore Health Announces Changes to Imaging, Lab, and Rehab Services
Please click here for a June 15, 2020 update on Rehab Services.
As the situation surrounding COVID-19 continues to evolve, South Shore Health has announced changes to diagnostic imaging services, laboratory services, and rehab services at select locations in the health system.
- Services at Cohasset Radiology will be suspended, effective Wednesday, March 25. Patients with appointments at Cohasset Radiology will be redirected to 2 Pond Park.
- MRI services at 2 Pond Park will be suspended, effective Monday, March 30. Patients with MRI appointments at 2 Pond Park will be redirected to the Cancer Center.
- The outpatient lab at 2 Pond Park will be open adjusted hours, effective Thursday, March 26. The new hours will be 8 AM-4:30 PM.
- Pediatric Rehab services at 780 Main Street will be suspended, effective Wednesday, March 25. Patients with impacted appointments will be rescheduled for mid-April.
- Pool and aquatic therapy classes at South Shore Hospital will be suspended, effective Tuesday, March 24. Patients will be rescheduled for mid-April.
- Essential outpatient physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech-language pathology appointments will be moved to 2 Pond Park, effective Friday, March 27. All other patients will be rescheduled for mid-April.