Recovery GraffitiFest at South Shore Medical Center
143 Longwater Drive
Norwell, MA 02061
South Shore Health and 24HourPower.com are proud to partner to bring a recovery GraffitiFest to Norwell on Saturday, November 3.
This free event unites artists in recovery, their families, and the larger community for a fun-filled afternoon of creativity, music, food and more.
Participating organizations include:
- Stairway to Recovery
- Brook Retreat
- The Phoenix Project
- Friends of Emmett
- South Shore Peer Recovery Center
- Delphi Behavioral Health Group
- Massachusetts Organization for Addiction Recovery (MOAR)
- Plymouth County District Attorney Tim Cruz
- South Shore Health's Mobile SIM Lab
We hope you can join us on November 3!
If you are an artist in recovery who wants to participate, please contact Susie at (781) 789-2724.